1. Boil milk on high and then reduce heat.
2. Add vinegar very slowly while stirring for 6 minutes. Turn off heat and let stand for 30 minutes.
3. Pour everything through a cotton cloth over a strainer. Squeeze out excess fluid.
4. Tie a rubber band or a string around the cloth and hang curd ball to drip for two hours. Squeeze out excess fluid.
5. Unwrap, knead, add salt and any other spices you want. Refrigerate for two hours and enjoy.
Note: When I add the salt, I usually add diced red peppers, jalapeños and scallions.
“Mmmm, you’ll find tasty recipes like these in the HostelBookers.com Backpacker Recipe Guide.”