At Hostal Tamarindo in Medellin, Colombia we feel is a good idea to be courteous and follow some basic guidelines when sharing with strangers in hostels.
- Respect house rules.
- Respect fellow travelers.
- Move around quietly while others are sleeping.
- The food in the cupboards and the fridge isn’t free. Take what you like from the free bins only.
- Try to keep clean. A clean body odor and a fresh breath make getting along a lot easier.
- Clean up after yourself. A clean kitchen is a pleasure to be in.
- Limit shower time to five minutes. Others may be waiting to use the bathroom and saving water is important.
- Keep an open mind. Everyone is different.
- Use closet space and bins provided. An empty bed is not your bed.